Reliable equipment. 100% Guaranteed.
It’s our mission at The Security Station to constantly seek out new ways to provide value for you, our customer.
When we asked ourselves how we could do a better job of that, we realized that nothing would go further than offering you a three-year warranty on all our podiums and key boxes.
It ensures we’re holding ourselves to the highest standards throughout the design and manufacturing process.
More importantly, it gives you the peace of mind that you’re buying products of superior quality, design, and craftsmanship.
The Security Station Warranty
The Security Station will replace any broken part or product resulting from a defect in workmanship within three years of purchase.
Please fill out and submit our claim form at the bottom of the page. Please fill out all form fields so we can get the parts you need to you as fast as possible.
While the overwhelming majority of our products are covered by our three-year manufacturer’s warranty, we can’t cover the following exceptions.
- Shipping costs for any replacements after one year from purchase starting from the delivery date. Economy shipping is covered for the 1st year.
- All shipping costs on replacement parts for orders outside the Continental US.
- Expedited shipping costs. The warranty covers economy shipping. Upgrades to economy shipping can be purchased by request pending availability.
- Any damage not related to defective workmanship, such as normal wear and tear, neglect, accidental, and cosmetic damage. This includes shipping damages that were not notified within 24 hours or noted on the delivery receipt.
- Rust, which is a result of normal wear and tear. It’s escalated by a compromised powder coat, extreme outdoor conditions, and not covering or storing the podium when not in use.
- Repairs or Replacements by a third party. If you contact us first, we 100% guarantee the replacement of any defective part.
- Refunds for time spent installing replacement parts.
- Casters, Covers, and Umbrellas are covered under the warranty for one year starting from the date of delivery. Invoice # required. Umbrellas broken by wind are not covered.
- Discontinued products. Unfortunately, once products have been discontinued, we can’t produce replacement parts.
- The warranty is non-transferable.
- Any orders placed before August 2013. All orders before this date are backed by our limited one-year warranty.
- LED Kits (Battery, Controller, LED Strip) and Custom LED Signs after one year from purchase. (Invoice # required for warranty)
- Inability/refusal to provide necessary information by email when requested.
- The Portable Hand Wash Sink has a one-year warranty from the date of delivery for all components.
- Magnets and other signage are restricted to a one-year warranty. (Replacing peeling, bubbling, or fading – does not include abuse or normal wear and tear)
- Simplex and Schlage locks after one year from purchase.
Most of our products have replaceable parts making them easy to service when needed. Any issue that arises can likely be resolved by simply replacing a broken part with a new one that we provide for you free of charge, some exceptions may apply. Most issues can be resolved by contacting the company with a description, pictures, and the invoice/tracking number. We will replace entire units if we’ve exhausted all other reasonable options.
We intend that the products will be maintained by the customer over time, following our guidelines. Maintenance/repair personnel are not included.